Inspiring children to connect with their local rivers through fun, practical and interactive experiences.
The Ribble Life Together project is enabling us to connect even more people, from across the catchment, with their local rivers in even more ways than before. This includes involving schools in other work that the Ribble Life Partnership is doing to benefit the Ribble’s rivers, so that they are an active part of their river’s heritage.
Explore your local river as a teaching resource through our programme:
- Engaging and interactive
- Local and meaningful to your children
- Links to the Key Stage 2 National Curriculum
- Encourages children’s spiritual, moral, social and cultural development
- Delivered by our experienced education team who are all fully DBS checked
- Supports you throughout the programme to ensure that it is both a fun and safe experience
Our #riverwise schools
As you take part in our programme, your school will become one of our ‘River Wise’ schools, get your own point on our ‘River Wise’ map and be awarded a certificate to display in your school.
Want to find out more?
Download our ‘Rivers in the Classroom’ leaflet or workshop information.
To see if there are opportunities for your school to get involved, get in touch:
www.ribblelifetogether.org | 01200 444452 | firstname.lastname@example.org